Title:The evolution of the global environmental system : trends and prospects in the EU and the US Author(s):FRANCIONI, Francesco; BAKKER, ChristineDate:2014Citation:
- Christine BAKKER and Francesco FRANCIONI (eds), The EU, the US and global climate governance, Dorchester : Ashgate, 2014, Transworld, pp. 9-40
Type:Contribution to book
Title:The international legal framework for the enforcement of cultural rights Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2016Citation:
- Andrzej JAKUBOWSKI (ed.), Cultural rights as collective rights : an international law perspective, Leiden : Koninklijke Brill, 2016, Brill e-books ; Studies in intercultural human rights ; 7 pp. 255-271
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Qualche considerazione su valori etici, scienza e tecnologia Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2004Citation:
- Rivista di studi politici internazionali, 2004, Vol. 71, No. 4, pp. 567-574
Title:Au-dela des traités : l'emergence d'un nouveau droit coutumier pour la protection du patrimoine culturel Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2007Citation:
- Revue générale de droit international public, 2007, No. 1, pp. 19-42
Title:From utopia to disenchantment : the ill fate of 'moderate monism' in the ICJ judgment on the jurisdictional immunities of the State Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2012Citation:
- European journal of international law, 2012, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 1125-1132
Type:ArticleAbstract:Realizing Utopia is the posthumous testament of Antonio Cassese and an act of faith in the emancipatory power of international law. In Chapter 15 of the book he advocates a further breaching of the wall of sovereignty by ...
Title:Access to justice and its pitfalls : reparation for war crimes and the Italian constitutional court Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2016Citation:
- Journal of international criminal justice, 2016, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 629-636
Type:ArticleAbstract:In spite of commendable efforts towards addressing the issue of reparation for victims of Nazi crimes during the Second World War, Judgment No. 238, which was handed down by the Italian Constitutional Court, reveals inherent ...
Title:Responsibility to protect in the age of global terror : a methodological reassessment Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2016Citation:
- The international spectator : Italian journal of international affairs, 2016, Vol. 51, No. 2, pp. 19-29
Type:ArticleAbstract:Ten years after its formal adoption, the R2P doctrine remains an incomplete project in a world of continuing conflicts now aggravated by the existential threat of global terrorism. The debate on the permissibility of ...
Title:International human rights in an environmental horizon Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2010Citation:
- European Journal of International Law, 2010, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 41-55
Type:ArticleAbstract:This paper argues that, in spite of recent judicial practice contributing to the integration of environmental considerations in human rights adjudication, progress in this field remains limited. This is so because of the ...
Title:Access to justice, denial of justice and international investment law Author(s):FRANCIONI, FrancescoDate:2009Citation:
- European Journal of International Law, 2009, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 729-747
Type:ArticleAbstract:The development of investment arbitration in contemporary international law has helped to consolidate access to justice as a principle of both customary law on the treatment of aliens and human rights law. This development ...