Title:Saving the Constitution? The Escape Routes and Their Legal Feasibility, (Introduction to the II Part: Destinée de la Constitution européenne) Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2007Citation:
- Giuliano Amato, Herve BRIBOSIA and Bruno DE WITTE (eds), Genèse et destinée de la Constitution européenne / Genesis and Destiny of the European Constitution, Bruxelles, Bruylant, 2007, 929-938
Type:Contribution to book
Title:La procédure de revision: continuité dans le mode de changement Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2006Citation:
- C. KADDOUS and A. AUER (eds), Les principes fondamentaux de la Constitution européenne, Helbing & Lichtenhahn, Bruylant, LGDJ, 2006, 147-161
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Exclusive member state competences : is there such a thing? Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2017Citation:
- Sacha GARBEN and Inge GOVAERE (eds), The division of competences between the EU and its member states, Oxford : Hart Publishing, 2017, Modern studies in European law, pp. 59-73
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:The issue of competence division is of fundamental importance as it reflects the 'power bargain' struck between the Member States and their Union, determining the limits of the authority of the EU as well as the limits of ...
Title:EU law : is it international law? Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2017Citation:
- Catherine BARNARD and Steve PEERS (eds), European Union law, 2nd edition, Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2017, pp. 177-197
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:European Union Law draws together a range of perspectives from experienced academics, teachers and practitioners to provide a comprehensive introduction to EU law. Each chapter has been written and updated by an expert in ...
Title:Sources and the subjects of international law : the European Union's semi-autonomous system of sources Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2017Citation:
- Samantha BESSON and Jean D'ASPREMONT (eds), The Oxford handbook on the sources of international law, Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2017, pp. 769-786
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:The question of the sources of international law inevitably raises some well-known scholarly controversies: where do the rules of international law come from? And more precisely: through which processes are they made, how ...
Title:Variable geometry and differentiation as structural features of the EU legal order Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2017Citation:
- Bruno DE WITTE, Andrea OTT and Ellen VOS (eds), Between flexibility and disintegration : the trajectory of differentiation in EU law, Cheltenham : Edward Elgar, 2017, pp. 9-27
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:Until the adoption of the Treaty of Maastricht, there was a growing sense of the unity of a single integrated Community legal order, despite the existence of three different Communities. That unitary legal order was also ...
Title:The procedural and institutional dimension of EU anti-discrimination law Author(s):MUIR, Elise; DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2017Citation:
- Lucia Serena ROSSI and Federico CASOLARI (eds), The principle of equality in EU law, Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017, pp. 133-149
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:This chapter does not deal with substantive norms of EU equality law, but with the way in which EU law has built a procedural and institutional framework that Member States should put in place in order to facilitate the ...
Title:The scope of application of the EU Charter of fundamental rights Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2017Citation:
- Maribel GONZÁLEZ PASCUAL and Aida TORRES PÉREZ (eds), The right to family life in the European Union, Abingdon : Routledge, 2017, Routledge Research in EU Law, pp. 29-39
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:Exploring the main developments and challenges for the right to family life in the context of European integration, this book examines the right to family life in the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and the interplay ...