Title:Putting European political science back together again Author(s):KEATING, MichaelDate:2009Citation:
- European Political Science Review, 2009, 1, 2, 297-316
Type:ArticleAbstract:Political science is the product of modernity and the nation-state. A dominant tradition within it has striven for a positivistic and universal form of understanding, based on the individual actor. Developments in recent ...
Title:A Quarter Century of the Europe of the Regions Author(s):KEATING, MichaelDate:2008Citation:
- Regional and Federal Studies, 2008, 18, 5, 629–635
Type:ArticleAbstract:Over a period of twenty-five years, we have witnessed the waxing and waning of the idea of a 'Europe of the Regions'. These concluding remarks begin by examining the factors that fuelled interest in, and enthusiasm for, ...
Title:Scottish Social Democracy Editor(s):KEATING, MichaelDate:2007Citation:
- Bruxelles, P.I.E. Peter Lang, 2007
Type:BookAbstract:Scotland is a country of strong progressive traditions and could be a model
for a renewed social democracy. Devolution has given it a chance to show
what a small self-governing nation, within a wide British and ...
Title:La importancia recurrente del territorio. Las regionesey la historia del Estado europeo Author(s):KEATING, MichaelDate:2006Citation:
- Alcores, 2006, 2, 37-56
Title:European Integration and the Nationalities Question Author(s):KEATING, MichaelDate:2004Citation:
- Politics and society, 2004, 32, 3, 367-388
Type:ArticleAbstract:European Integration Questions the Relationship between Nation and State. It under-mines traditional sovereignty and weakens the need for statehood. Minority nationalist movements have in many cases adopted the European ...
Title:The Government of Scotland: Public Policy Making after Devolution Author(s):KEATING, MichaelDate:2005Citation:
- Edinburgh, Edinburgh University Press, 2005
Title:Plurinational Democracy and the European Order Author(s):KEATING, MichaelDate:2004Citation:
- Sonja et al PUNTSCHER RIEKMAN (ed), The State of Europe. Transformations of Statehood from a European Perspective. Sonja Puntscher Riekman, Monika Mokre and Michael Latzer (eds), Frankfurt : Campus, 2004, 196-216
Type:Contribution to book