Title:Partecipazione e movimenti sociali Author(s):BIORCIO, Roberto; DELLA PORTA, DonatellaDate:2013Citation:
- Gianfranco PASQUINO, Marta REGALIA and Marco VALBRUZZI (eds), Quarant’anni di scienza politica in Italia, Bologna : Il Mulino, 2013, Percorsi, pp. 93-106
Type:Contribution to bookSeries/Number:[COSMOS]
Title:Social movements and the public sphere Author(s):DELLA PORTA, DonatellaDate:2013Citation:
- Armando SALVATORE, Oliver SCHMIDTKE and Hans-Jorg TRENZ (eds), Rethinking the public sphere through transnationalization processes : Europe and beyond, Houndmills ; Basingstoke ; Hampshire : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013, Palgrave studies in European political sociology, pp. 107-135
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Enfoques y metodologías en las ciencias sociales : una perspectiva pluralista Editor(s):DELLA PORTA, Donatella; KEATING, MichaelDate:2013Citation:
- Madrid : Ediciones Akal, 2013, Universitaria
Type:BookSeries/Number:[COSMOS]Abstract:Este es un nuevo y revolucionario manual que ofrece a profesores y estudiantes de ciclos superiores los principales enfoques y metodologías de investigación en el campo de las ciencias sociales. Escrito por un destacado ...
Title:Democracy : an ongoing challenge Editor(s):NCCR Democracy; KRIESI, Hanspeter; MÜLLER, LarsDate:2013Citation:
- Zürich : Lars Müller Publishers, 2013
Type:BookAbstract:Is democracy the best form of government? What are the hallmarks of a good democracy? These questions were asked in ancient times and we are still trying to find the answers today. We have learned, at least, that there is ...
Title:Mediation and protest movements Editor(s):CAMMAERTS, Bart; MATTONI, Alice; MCCURDY, PatrickDate:2013Citation:
- Bristol : Intellect, 2013
Type:BookSeries/Number:[COSMOS]Abstract:Over the past year, international and national media have been full of stories about protest movements and tumultuous social upheaval from Tunisia to California. But scholars have not yet fully addressed the connection ...
Title:Advances in the visual analysis of social movements Editor(s):DOERR, Nicole; MATTONI, Alice; TEUNE, SimonDate:2013Citation:
- Research in Social Movements, Conflict and Change, 2013, Vol. 35, Special issue
Type:BookSeries/Number:[COSMOS]Abstract:This special issue of Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change highlights the importance of visuals in the current study of social movements. It is indispensable reading as it introduces new analytical concepts ...
Title:Individual rights and the making of the international system Author(s):REUS-SMIT, ChristianDate:2013Citation:
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2013
Type:BookAbstract:We live today in the first global system of sovereign states in history, encompassing all of the world’s polities, peoples, religions and civilizations. Christian Reus-Smit presents a new account of how this system came ...
Title:Controlling corruption in Europe Editor(s):MUNGIU-PIPPIDI, AlinaDate:2013Citation:
- Opladen ; Berlin ; Toronto : Barbara Budrich Publishers, 2013, The Anticorruption Report, 1
Type:BookSeries/Number:[COSMOS]; [ANTICORRP]Abstract:This book - the first policy report from ANTICORRP - shows the multiple consequences of corruption in EU Member States. Including an analysis on fiscal deficit, vulnerable employment, gender equality, government spending, ...
Title:Social movements and their technologies : wiring social change Author(s):MILAN, StefaniaDate:2013Citation:
- Hampshire ; New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013
Type:BookAbstract:Social Movements and Their Technologies. Wiring Social Change explores the interplay between social movements and their “liberated technologies”. It analyzes the rise of low-power radio stations and radical internet projects ...
Title:Changing the rules of the game : on the determinants and consequences of electoral reforms in contemporary democracies Author(s):RIERA, PedroDate:2013Citation:
- Madrid : Instituto Juan March de estudios e investigaciones, Centro de Estudios Avanzados en Ciencias Sociales (CEACS), 2013
Type:BookAbstract:As the “Short Twentieth Century” came to an end, more and more democracies seriously considered the possibility –often for the first time in their history- of changing their national electoral system. Since then, the total ...