Title:Razumeti državljanstvo u Crnoj Gori Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2012Citation:
- Jo SHAW and Igor ŠTIKS (eds), Državljani i državljanstvo posle Jugoslavije, Belgrade, Clio, 2012, 92-117
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:U radu se istice da je režim državljanstva u Crnoj Gori, iako nastao u okvirima domace politicke utakmice, u velikoj meri bio pod uticajem regionalnih i medunarodnih politickih sila. Primenjujuci Belamijev (Bellamy) koncept ...
Title:Understanding Montenegrin Citizenship Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2012Citation:
- Jo SHAW and Igor ŠTIKS (eds), Citizenship after Yugoslavia, London, Routledge, 2012, 89-114
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:This paper maintains that although the citizenship regime of Montenegro was generated amidst domestic political competition, it has also been significantly affected by regional and international political forces. Applying ...
Title:Citizenship in the times of conflict : an example from the Yugoslav experience Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2014Citation:
- Konrad LACHMAYER, Jürgen BUSCH, Jennifer KELLEHER and Geanina TURCANU (eds), International constitutional law in legal education : proceedings of the Erasmus Intensive Programme NICLAS 2007-2012, Sinzheim : Nomos, 2014, Schriften zum Internationalen und Vergleichenden Öffentlichen Recht, Band 22, pp. 165-185
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:This chapter explores how the notion of citizenship changes at times of conflict. It argues that the legal, political, and emotional aspects of citizenship still exist in times of conflict, yet in a different (de-individualised, ...
Title:The role of the EU in the statehood and democratization of Montenegro Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2014Citation:
- Soeren KEIL and Zeynep ARKAN (eds), The EU and Member State building : European foreign policy in the Western Balkans, London : Routledge, 2014, Routledge Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding, pp. 83-102
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:This chapter argues that the EU has had a major role in the statehood and democratization of Montenegro through two interrelated processes: 1) the mediation of the statehood issue, which contributed to state building and ...
Title:Cutting the mists of the Black Mountain : cleavages in Montenegro’s divide over statehood and identity Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2013Citation:
- Soeren KEIL (ed.), State-building in the Western Balkans : European approaches to democratization, Abingdon : Routledge, 2013, Series: Association for the Study of Nationalities, pp. 92-117
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:The two decades of Montenegro's transition that followed the disintegration of Yugoslavia were marked by the transformation of the ambitions of the ruling political elites, which pushed the republic that once sought to be ...
Title:Montenegro and the EU : changing contexts, changing roles Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2013Citation:
- Branislav RADELJIC (ed.), Europe and the post-Yugoslav space, London : Ashgate, 2013, pp. 109-132
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:This chapter looks at the transformation of the role of the European Union (EU) in Montenegro. It argues that the changing political context in the region induced shifts in the EU’s approach to the smallest of the post-Yugoslav ...
Title:Kur dy duart rock djep : përmasa simbolike e ndarjes mbi shtetësisë dhe identitetit në Mal të Zi Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2014Citation:
- Vjollca KRASNIQI (ed.), Kombformimi simbolik në Evropën juglindore, Prishtina : Qendra për Hulumtime dhe Politikë Gjinore, 2014, pp. 115-138
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Migration, citizenship and postnational membership Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2016Citation:
- Anna TRIANDAFYLLIDOU (ed.), Routledge handbook on immigration and refugee studies, Abingdon ; New York : Routledge, 2016, Routledge international handbooks, pp. 163-168
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:International migration has reconceptualised the notion of membership, in that the demos nowadays is no longer confined to the territorial borders of nation-states. Rather, it stretches beyond them, through a cobweb of ...
Title:Introduction : the governance of citizenship practices in the post-Yugoslav states : the impact of Europeanisation Author(s):DZANKIC, Jelena; KACARSKA, Simonida; PANTIC, Natasa; SHAW, JoDate:2016Citation:
- Jelena DZANKIC, Simonida KACARSKA and Natasa PANTIC (eds), The Europeanisation of citizenship governance in south-east Europe, Abingdon ; Oxon : Routledge, 2016, pp. 1-10
Type:Contribution to bookSeries/Number:[GLOBALCIT]Abstract:This Introduction explains the origins of the project of exploring citizenship and citizenship-related issues in the framework of Europeanisation in the new states in South East Europe. It defines the terminology used in ...
Title:From creeping to sprinting : the foreign policy of Montenegro Author(s):DZANKIC, JelenaDate:2014Citation:
- Soeren KEIL and Bernhard STAHL (eds), The foreign policies of Post-Yugoslav States : from Yugoslavia to Europe, London : Palgrave, 2014, New Perspectives on South-East Europe, pp. 173-197
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:This chapter seeks to solve the puzzle of how Montenegro’s foreign policy was gradually shaped from that of a republic in the FRY to that of an independent state. Given that the developments in Montenegro’s foreign policy ...