Title:National political parties and EU policy developments : the case of Greece prior to the crisis Author(s):LEFKOFRIDI, ZoeDate:2014Citation:
- Journal of Modern Greek Studies, 2014, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 287-311
Type:ArticleAbstract:Greece’s membership in the European Union (EU) and EU policies became key issues in the elections that took place during economic crisis, namely the May and June 2012 legislative and the May 2014 European elections. As the ...
Title:From bad to worse? : reflections on the crisis in Greece and in Europe Author(s):LEFKOFRIDI, ZoeDate:2014Citation:
- Österreichische Zeitschrift für Politikwissenschaft, 2014, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 217-228
Type:ArticleAbstract:Welche Auswirkungen hatten die tief greifenden Maßnahmen, die seit Ausbruch der Krise in Griechenland eingeleitet wurden? In dem Essay werden die positiven und negativen Konsequenzen analysiert, und sodann wird diskutiert, ...
Title:Traveling libraries : the Arabic manuscripts of Muley Zidan and the Escorial library Author(s):HERSHENZON, DanielDate:2014Citation:
- Journal of early modern history, 2014, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 535-558
Type:ArticleAbstract:In 1612, a Spanish fleet captured a French ship whose stolen cargo included the entire manuscript collection of the Sultan of Morocco, Muley Zidan. Soon, the collection made its way to the royal library, El Escorial, ...
Title:Grecia : le elezioni e l'Europa ai tempi della crisi Author(s):LEFKOFRIDI, Zoe; PAPPAS, Takis S.Date:2014Citation:
- Marco VALBRUZZI and Rinaldo VIGNATI (eds), L'Italia e l'Europa al bivio delle riforme : le elezioni europee e amministrative del 25 maggio 2014, Bologna : Istituto Carlo Cattaneo, Misure - materiali di ricerca, 35, pp. 231-241
Type:Contribution to book
Title:A good or a bad crisis for the European Union? Author(s):LEFKOFRIDI, Zoe; SCHMITTER, Philippe C.Date:2014Citation:
- Maria JOÃO RODRIGUES and Eleni XIARCHOGIANNOPOULOU (eds), The Eurozone crisis and the transformation of EU governance : internal and external implications, Farnham ; Burlington : Ashgate, 2014, Globalisation, Europe, Multilateralism series, pp. 11-27
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Gangsta and politics in Malaysia Author(s):LEMIERE, SophieDate:2014Citation:
- Sophie LEMIÈRE (ed.), Misplaced democracy : Malaysian politics and people, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia : Strategic Information and Research Development Centre Malaysia, 2014, pp. 91-108
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:This chapter is a short exploration of the relationship between political parties and gangs through the case study of Pekida. The articulation of this relationship is the central concept of this study: we define it as ...