Title:The European Parliament as a driving force of constitutionalisation Author(s):HERITIER, Adrienne; MOURY, Catherine; SCHOELLER, Magnus G.; MEISSNER, Katharina L.; MOTA, IsabelDate:2015Type:Technical ReportSeries/Number:EUDO Report; 2015/09Abstract:This report analyses the increasing role played by the European Parliament (EP) in the EU decision-making process. In the first part (Sections 2, 3, 4 and 5), it describes how the EP acquired more power in legislation, ...
Title:Contested Competences in Europe: Incomplete Contracts and Interstitial Institutional Change Editor(s):FARRELL, Henry; HERITIER, AdrienneDate:2007Citation:
- Special Issue of West European Politics, 30, 2, 2007
Title:New Modes of Governance in Europe: Governing in the Shadow of Hierarchy Editor(s):HERITIER, Adrienne; RHODES, MartinDate:2011Citation:
- Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan, 2011, Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics
Type:BookAbstract:The contributors to this volume define governance as a specific mode of production of norms and public goods created via co-production; where the co-producers transcend different levels in Europe's multi-level polity. These ...
Title:Changing rules of delegation : a contest for power in comitology Author(s):HERITIER, Adrienne; MOURY, Catherine; BISCHOFF, Carina S.; BERGSTRÖM, Carl-FredrikDate:2013Citation:
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013
Type:BookAbstract:With each legislative issue, legislators have to decide whether to delegate decision-making to the executive and/or to expert bodies in order to flesh out the details of this legislation, or, alternatively, to spell out ...
Title:A Rationalist-institutionalist Explanation of Endogenous Regional Integration Author(s):HERITIER, AdrienneDate:2006Citation:
- Tanya A BORZEL (ed.), The Disparity of European Integration. Revisiting Neofunctionalism in Honour of Ernst B. Haas, Abingdon/New York, Routledge, 2006, 57-74
Type:Contribution to book
Title:The invisible transformation of codecision: problems of democratic legitimacy Author(s):HERITIER, Adrienne; FARRELL, HenryDate:2009Citation:
- Catherine MOURY and Luís DE SOUSA (eds), Institutional challenges in post-constitutional Europe : governing change, London, Routledge, 2009, 108-120
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Governing in the Shadow of Hierarchy: New Modes of Governance in Regulation Author(s):HERITIER, Adrienne; LEHMKUHL, DirkDate:2011Citation:
- Adrienne HÉRITIER and Martin RHODES (eds), New Modes of Governance in Europe: Governing in the Shadow of Hierarchy, Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan, 2011, 48-73
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:In analysing the new modes of governance in regulation in accordance with the guiding questions of the book, the authors first focus on the proximate causes that gave rise to the emergence of new modes (emergence), and ...
Title:Conclusion: New Modes of Governance: Emergence, Execution, Evolution and Evaluation Author(s):HERITIER, Adrienne; RHODES, MartinDate:2011Citation:
- Adrienne HÉRITIER and Martin RHODES (eds), New Modes of Governance in Europe: Governing in the Shadow of Hierarchy, Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan, 2011, 163-171
Type:Contribution to bookAbstract:The co-authors highlight and compare the most important findings in the book based on the research of the EU-6th framework funded research consortium on 'New Modes of Governance in the European Union'. They summarize them ...