Title:European citizenship between national legacies and postnational projects Editor(s):EDER, Klaus; GIESEN, BernhardDate:2001Citation:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2001
Type:BookAbstract:Is there a common ground on which a European citizenship can be constructed? This volume looks at four foundations of citizenship in Europe: the legacy of national identities, current designs and projects for social and ...
Title:The scope of citizenship in a democratized European Union : from economic to political to social and cultural? Author(s):SCHMITTER, Philippe C.Date:2001Citation:
- Klaus EDER and Bernhard GIESEN (eds)- European citizenship between national legacies and postnational projects, Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2001, pp. 86-121
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Saxcoburggotsky and his catch-all attitude : cooperation or cooptation? Author(s):KOINOVA, MariaDate:2001Citation:
- Southeast European politics, 2001, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 135-140
Type:ArticleAbstract:In a precedent in Eastern Europe’s post-communist history, on 24 July 2001 Bulgaria’s exiled monarch Simeon II of Sax-Coburg-Ghota took an oath as Prime Minister in front of the republican Bulgarian Constitution. According ...
Title:Quelle filiation historique pour les Archives de l’Union européenne ? Author(s):PALAYRET, Jean-Marie Date:2001Citation:
- La gazette des archives, 2001, No. 192, pp. 63-74
Title:The parliament of Italy : from benevolent observer to active player Author(s):BINDI, Federiga M.; GRASSI, Steffano B.Date:2001Citation:
- Andreas MAURER and Wolfgang WESSELS (eds), National Parliaments on their ways to Europe : losers or latecomers?, Schriften des Zentrum für Europäische Integrationsforschung (ZEI), Baden-Baden ; Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft, 2001, pp. 269-300
Type:Contribution to book
Title:The political economy of competitiveness in an enlarged Europe Author(s):PELLEGRIN, JulieDate:2001Citation:
- Basingstoke ; New York : Palgrave, 2001
Type:BookAbstract:Central and Eastern European countries are entering the development race at a crucial juncture in EU enlargement and the wider phenomenon of globalization. In the face of hesitant and controversial EU policy, these countries ...
Title:Scotland's place in Europe Author(s):MURKENS, Jo Eric KhushalDate:2001Citation:
- London : Constitution Unit, University College London, 2001
Type:BookAbstract:The Constitution Unit is carrying out a study of Scottish Independence, funded by a grant from the Esm6e Fairbairn Charitable Trust: how Scotland might gain independence, and the consequences for Scotland and the rest of ...
Title:From school to work : a comparison of labour market transitions and leaving home decisions of young people in Germany, Italy and Spain Author(s):SORO-BONMATI, AsuncionDate:2001Citation:
- Florence, European University Institute, 2001
Type:ThesisSeries/Number:EUI PhD theses; Department of Economics
Title:The Simplification of the Treaties and the Post-Nice Constitutional Agenda of the European Union Author(s):BRIBOSIA, HerveDate:2001Citation:
- International Law FORUM du droit international, 2001, 3, 208-220