Title:La théorie de la société bien ordonnée chez Jean-Jacques Rousseau Author(s):VIROLI, MaurizioDate:1988Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : De Gruyter, 1988, European University Institute Series, C-Political and Social Sciences, 11
Title:Budgetary Politics and Elections: An investigation of public expenditures in West Germany Author(s):LESSMANN, SabineDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin/New York, W. de Gruyter, 1987, The future of party government; European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4
Type:BookAbstract:The 1986 pre-election year in the Federal Republic of Germany was an interesting one. Starting with the communal elections in Schleswig-Holstein in March, the parties began to prepare themselves for the big upcoming event ...
Title:The role of the current account in asset market models of exchange rate determination Author(s):GROSS, AlexanderDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute. Series D-Economics, 2
Title:Interest rate futures markets and capital market theory : theoretical concepts and empirical evidence Author(s):KOBOLD, KlausDate:1986Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1986, European University Institute, Series D-Economics, 1
Type:BookAbstract:Above all the study is intended to shed more light on the following questions: - the functioning of interest rate futures markets, - the behaviour and transactions of economic agents in these markets, -factors determining ...
Title:Die Zukunft der Katastrophe : mythische und rationalistische Geschichtstheorie im italienischen Futurismus Author(s):HINZ, Manfred O.Date:1985Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1985, European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4