Title:Famiglie e paesi : Mutamento e identità locale in una comunità toscana: Buggiano dal XVII al XIX secolo Author(s):PAZZAGLI, RossanoDate:1996Citation:
- Venezia ; Firenze : Marsilio ; Giunta regionale toscana, 1996, Ti con erre, 40/ Istituto universitario europeo, Progetto identità urbana in Toscana
Title:The cooperation agreements with Maghreb countries : a contribution to the study of consistency of EEC development cooperation policy Author(s):MARTINES, FrancescaDate:1994Citation:
- Florence : European University Institute, 1994, EUI Monographs in Law ; 2
Type:BookAbstract:Object of this work are the Cooperation Agreements and related instruments such as the Protocols which integrate and modify them concluded by the Community and its Member States with the so-called Maghreb countries, i.e. ...
Title:EEC merger control and the oligopoly : legal and economic analysis in the light of the American experience Author(s):DUPRÉ, BrunoDate:1993Citation:
- Florence : European University Institute, 1993, EUI monographs in law, 1
Title:La théorie de la société bien ordonnée chez Jean-Jacques Rousseau Author(s):VIROLI, MaurizioDate:1988Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : De Gruyter, 1988, European University Institute Series, C-Political and Social Sciences, 11
Title:Budgetary Politics and Elections: An investigation of public expenditures in West Germany Author(s):LESSMANN, SabineDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin/New York, W. de Gruyter, 1987, The future of party government; European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4
Type:BookAbstract:The 1986 pre-election year in the Federal Republic of Germany was an interesting one. Starting with the communal elections in Schleswig-Holstein in March, the parties began to prepare themselves for the big upcoming event ...
Title:The role of the current account in asset market models of exchange rate determination Author(s):GROSS, AlexanderDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute. Series D-Economics, 2
Title:Interest rate futures markets and capital market theory : theoretical concepts and empirical evidence Author(s):KOBOLD, KlausDate:1986Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1986, European University Institute, Series D-Economics, 1
Type:BookAbstract:Above all the study is intended to shed more light on the following questions: - the functioning of interest rate futures markets, - the behaviour and transactions of economic agents in these markets, -factors determining ...
Title:Die Zukunft der Katastrophe : mythische und rationalistische Geschichtstheorie im italienischen Futurismus Author(s):HINZ, Manfred O.Date:1985Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1985, European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4