Title:Business Interests, Organizational Development and Private Interest Government: An international comparative study of the food processing industry Editor(s):GRANT, WynDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin/New York, W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute. Series C: Political and social sciences, 8
Title:La stratégie énergétique en Europe : son cadre juridique Author(s):DAINTITH, Terence; HANCHER, LeighDate:1987Citation:
- Luxembourg, Office des publication officielles des Communautés européennes, 1987, Perspectives européennes/European perspectives
Title:Strategie matrimoniali e stratificazione nobiliare : il caso di Piacenza (XIX secolo) Author(s):BANTI, Alberto MarioDate:1987Citation:
- Quaderni storici, 1987, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 153-173
Type:ArticleAbstract:In the 19th century marriage relationships between the nobility and the bourgeoisie of Piacenza changed very sharply: from an endogamie situation to a wide matrimonial exchange system. In accord with a well-established ...
Title:Politics disavowed, remarks on the status of politics in the philosophy of Descartes Author(s):CAVAILLE, Jean-PierreDate:1987Citation:
- Diogenes, 1987, No. 138, pp. 118-138
Title:The politics of steel : Western Europe and the steel industry in the crisis years (1974-1984) Editor(s):MENY, Yves; WRIGHT, Vincent; RHODES, MartinDate:1987Citation:
- Florence : European University Institute, Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute Series C-Political and social sciences ; 7
Title:Juridification of Social Spheres: A comparative analysis in the areas of labor, corporate, antitrust and social welfare law Editor(s):TEUBNER, GuntherDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin, W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute, Series A--Law, 6
Type:BookAbstract:The juridification of social spheres appears as a disquieting modern trend in several different national cultures. Although the large variety of national experiences with juridification cannot be summarized in a unifying ...