Title:Die Kompetenzen der EG im Bereich Binnenmarkt nach der Einheitlichen Europäischen Akte Author(s):BRAMMER, SilkeDate:1988Citation:
- Florence : European University Institute, 1988
Type:Working PaperSeries/Number:EUI Working Papers; 365
Title:Jean-Jacques Rousseau and the 'well-ordered-society' Author(s):VIROLI, MaurizioDate:1988Citation:
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 1988
Title:Economic Methodology and Freedom to Choose Author(s):O'SULLIVAN, Patrick J.Date:1987Citation:
- London/Boston, Allen & Unwin, 1987
Type:BookAbstract:This study argues that the growing autonomy of international commercial arbitration constitutes the leitmotiv of virtually all recent legislative and doctrinal developments in this field. On the basis of an interest-analysis, ...
Title:Budgetary Politics and Elections: An investigation of public expenditures in West Germany Author(s):LESSMANN, SabineDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin/New York, W. de Gruyter, 1987, The future of party government; European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4
Type:BookAbstract:The 1986 pre-election year in the Federal Republic of Germany was an interesting one. Starting with the communal elections in Schleswig-Holstein in March, the parties began to prepare themselves for the big upcoming event ...
Title:The role of the current account in asset market models of exchange rate determination Author(s):GROSS, AlexanderDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute. Series D-Economics, 2
Title:Interest rate futures markets and capital market theory : theoretical concepts and empirical evidence Author(s):KOBOLD, KlausDate:1986Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1986, European University Institute, Series D-Economics, 1
Type:BookAbstract:Above all the study is intended to shed more light on the following questions: - the functioning of interest rate futures markets, - the behaviour and transactions of economic agents in these markets, -factors determining ...
Title:The Vatican, the bishops, and Irish politics, 1919-39 Author(s):KEOGH, DermotDate:1986Citation:
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 1986
Type:BookAbstract:A detailed study of the political relations between church and state in modern Ireland, this work is also an analysis of domestic politics within the context of Anglo-Vatican relations. Dealing exclusively with high ...
Title:Die Zukunft der Katastrophe : mythische und rationalistische Geschichtstheorie im italienischen Futurismus Author(s):HINZ, Manfred O.Date:1985Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1985, European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4