Title:European institutional architecture after Amsterdam : parliamentary system or regulatory structure? Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1998Citation:
- Common market law review, 1998, Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. 595-627
Type:ArticleAbstract:To write about the institutional provisions of the Treaty of Amsterdam is something of a paradox. Although the European Council, meeting in Corfu in June 1995, had indicated that the upcoming intergovernmental conference ...
Title:Regulation by networks in the European community : the role of European agencies Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1997Citation:
- Journal of European public policy, 1997, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 246-261
Type:ArticleAbstract:The creation of European agencies is to be viewed as a response to the conflicting pressures to which the European Community is exposed in the post-1992 period. On the one hand, experience has demonstrated that legislative ...
Title:Comparing national and EC law : the problem of the level of analysis Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1994Citation:
- American journal of comparative law, 1994, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 761-781
Title:European political cooperation in 1991 Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1993Citation:
- European journal of international law, 1993, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 141-156
Type:ArticleAbstract:As indicated in the first issue of this Journal, the purpose of this survey is not to give an exhaustive account of die positions assumed by die Member States of die European Communities in die framework of European Political ...
Title:Le paradoxe de Madison : réflexions sur le rôle des chambres hautes dans les systèmes fédéraux Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1990Citation:
- Revue du droit public et de la science politique, 1990, No. 3, pp. 643-676
Title:La Communauté européenne après Maastricht : vers un nouvel équilibre institutionnel? Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1993Citation:
- Rivista italiana di diritto pubblico comunitario, 1993, No. 1-2, pp. 1-23
Title:Regolazione attraverso reti nella Comunità europea : il ruolo delle agenzie europee Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1997Citation:
- Rivista italiana di diritto pubblico comunitario, 1997, No. 3-4, pp. 629-650
Title:Constitutional reform in the European Community : are there alternatives to the majoritarian avenue? Author(s):DEHOUSSE, Renaud Date:1995Citation:
- West European politics, 1995, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 118-136
Type:ArticleAbstract:Traditionally, the weakness of the European Parliament and of European political parties is presented as a central cause of the European Community's legitimacy crisis. This article suggests an alternative reading of the ...