Title:La théorie de la société bien ordonnée chez Jean-Jacques Rousseau Author(s):VIROLI, MaurizioDate:1988Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : De Gruyter, 1988, European University Institute Series, C-Political and Social Sciences, 11
Title:Die Zukunft der Katastrophe : mythische und rationalistische Geschichtstheorie im italienischen Futurismus Author(s):HINZ, Manfred O.Date:1985Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1985, European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4
Title:Budgetary Politics and Elections: An investigation of public expenditures in West Germany Author(s):LESSMANN, SabineDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin/New York, W. de Gruyter, 1987, The future of party government; European University Institute, Series C-Political and social sciences, 4
Type:BookAbstract:The 1986 pre-election year in the Federal Republic of Germany was an interesting one. Starting with the communal elections in Schleswig-Holstein in March, the parties began to prepare themselves for the big upcoming event ...
Title:Party Governments: European and American experiences Editor(s):KATZ, Richard S.Date:1987Citation:
- Berlin/New York, W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute, Series C-Political and Social Sciences, 5.2, Future of Party Government
Type:BookAbstract:This is the second volume from the project on "The Future of Party Government." For a general introduction to the project, the reader should consult the introduction to the first volume. Volume II of the series, "European ...
Title:Legitimacy: proceedings of the conference held in Florence June 3 and 4, 1982 Editor(s):MOULAKIS, AthanasiosDate:1986Citation:
- Florence : European University Institute, Berlin ; New York, de Gruyter, 1986, European University Institute, Series C--Political and social sciences, 3
Title:Parlement et gouvernement: le partage de pouvoir : actes du colloque de Florence, 10 et 11 octobre 1977 Editor(s):European University InstituteDate:1979Citation:
- Leiden/Boston, Sijthoff, 1979, Publications of the European University Institute