Title:Unemployment in Western Countries: Proceedings of a conference held by the International Economic Association at Bischenberg, France Editor(s):MALINVAUD, Edmond; FITOUSSI, Jean-Paul; International Economic AssociationDate:1980Citation:
- London, Macmillan/New York, St. Martin's Press, 1980, International Economic Association publications, 56
Title:Economic Methodology and Freedom to Choose Author(s):O'SULLIVAN, Patrick J.Date:1987Citation:
- London/Boston, Allen & Unwin, 1987
Type:BookAbstract:This study argues that the growing autonomy of international commercial arbitration constitutes the leitmotiv of virtually all recent legislative and doctrinal developments in this field. On the basis of an interest-analysis, ...
Title:Interest rate futures markets and capital market theory : theoretical concepts and empirical evidence Author(s):KOBOLD, KlausDate:1986Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1986, European University Institute, Series D-Economics, 1
Type:BookAbstract:Above all the study is intended to shed more light on the following questions: - the functioning of interest rate futures markets, - the behaviour and transactions of economic agents in these markets, -factors determining ...
Title:Noi si mura : selected working papers of the European University Institute Editor(s):MAIHOFER, WernerDate:1986Citation:
- Florence : European University Institute, 1986
Type:BookAbstract:No' si mura, telle fut la réponse que Cosimo il Vecchio donna à ses amis qui s nquéraient de savoir pourquoi il se retirait des affaires publiques. Elle exprimait sa conviction ultime que rien ne resterait de lui, que ces ...
Title:The Management of Industrial Conflict in the Recession of the 1970s: Britain, Germany, and Italy: papers of a colloquium held at the European University in November 1978 Editor(s):TARANTELLI, Ezio; WILLKE, GerhardDate:1981Citation:
- Alphen aan den Rijn, Sijthoff, 1981, Publications of the European University Institute, 8
Title:International Economic Adjustment: Small countries and the European monetary system Editor(s):DE CECCO, MarcelloDate:1983Citation:
- Florence, European University Institute/Oxford, B. Blackwell, 1983
Title:The role of the current account in asset market models of exchange rate determination Author(s):GROSS, AlexanderDate:1987Citation:
- Berlin ; New York : W. de Gruyter, 1987, European University Institute. Series D-Economics, 2
Title:Futures Markets: Modelling, managing, and monitoring futures trading Editor(s):STREIT, Manfred E.Date:1983Citation:
- Oxford, B. Blackwell, 1983
Type:BookAbstract:Today's unstable economic climate, with its frequent fluctuations in prices and exchange rates, has led to extraordinary expansion and diversification in futures markets and greatly increased their importance in economic ...
Title:Labour-managed firms, employee participation and profit-sharing : theoretical perspectives and European experience Author(s):BARTLETT, Will; UVALIC, MilicaDate:1986Citation:
- Special issue of Management bibliographies & reviews, 1986, Vol. 12, No. 4