Title:The study of Western European cabinets Author(s):BLONDEL, Jean; THIEBAULT, Jean-LouisDate:1988Citation:
- European Journal of Political Research, 1988, Vol. 16, No 2, pp. 115-123
Type:ArticleAbstract:We are still relatively unfamiliar with the structures and modes of behaviour of Western European cabinets and we need first to identify the range of the differences which exist with respect to two major dimensions along ...
Title:A New Approach to Human-Rights - the European Convention for the Prevention of Torture Author(s):CASSESE, AntonioDate:1989Citation:
- American Journal of International Law, 1989, 83, 1, 128-153
Title:The International Community's Legal Response to Terrorism Author(s):CASSESE, AntonioDate:1989Citation:
- International And Comparative Law Quarterly, 1989, 38, 589-608
Title:Ministerial careers and the nature of parliamentary government : the cases of Austria and Belgium Author(s):BLONDEL, JeanDate:1988Citation:
- European journal of political research, 1988, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 51-71
Type:ArticleAbstract:The characteristics of parliamentary government vary markedly from one Western European country to another. Although we still do not know in detail the nature and amplitude of these variations, they are sufficiently manifest ...
Title:Permanence and change : the relations between central government and local-authorities in France Author(s):MENY, YvesDate:1983Citation:
- Environment and planning c-government and policy, 1983, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 17-28
Type:ArticleAbstract:The system of government in France has been dominated by central control, with local-government structure arising largely from historical rather than from current administrative needs. The reforms of 1982 show the first ...