Title:A comparative framing of fundamental rights challenges to social crisis measures in the Eurozone Author(s):KILPATRICK, Claire ; DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2014Citation:
- European Journal of Social Law, 2014, No. 1-2; pp. 2-11
Type:ArticleAbstract:Although often neglected by legal and policy analysis of the Eurozone crisis, an increasingly central dimension of that crisis and its management are important, sometimes dramatic, changes to social rights and entitlements. ...
Title:Culture and international economic law Editor(s):VADI, Valentina; DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2015Citation:
- London : Routledge, 2015
Type:BookAbstract:Globalization and international economic governance offer unprecedented opportunities for cultural exchange. Foreign direct investments can promote cultural diversity and provide the funds needed to locate, recover and ...
Title:Introducing culture and international economic law Author(s):DE WITTE, Bruno; VADI, ValentinaDate:2015Citation:
- Valentina VADI and Bruno DE WITTE (eds), Culture and international economic law, London : Routledge, 2015, pp. 1-16
Type:Contribution to book
Title:Constitutional change through euro-crisis law Editor(s):BEUKERS, Thomas; DE WITTE, Bruno; KILPATRICK, ClaireDate:2017Citation:
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2017
Type:BookAbstract:Constitutional change through euro-crisis law contains a comparative constitutional analysis of the impact of a very broad range of euro-crisis law instruments on the EU and national constitutions. It covers contrasting ...
Title:The preliminary ruling dialogue : three types of questions posed by national courts Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2016Citation:
- Bruno DE WITTE, Juan A. MAYORAL, Urszula JAREMBA, Marlene WIND and Karolina PODSTAWA (eds), National courts and EU law : new issues, theories and methods, Cheltenham ; Northampton : Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016, Judicial review and cooperation, pp. 15-25
Type:Contribution to bookSeries/Number:[EUDO]
Title:The United Kingdom : towards exit from the EU or towards a different kind of membership? Author(s):DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2016Citation:
- Quaderni costituzionali : rivista italiana di diritto costituzionale, 2016, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 581-583
Title:The EU fundamental rights landscape after Opinion 2/13 Editor(s):IMAMOVIC, Šejla; CLAES, Monica; DE WITTE, BrunoDate:2016Type:Working PaperSeries/Number:Maastricht Faculty of Law Working Paper; 2016/06Abstract:On 18 December 2014, the Court of Justice of the EU ruled in its Opinion 2/13 that the EU cannot accede to the ECHR under the terms of the negotiated Draft Accession Agreement. The Opinion and the stalemate it seems to ...